.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

9.08.2005


what am I going to write this time?

There is so much going on right now that I don't even know where to start. My brain is actually blocking all imaginative thoughts. So, rather than inundating you with platitudes, I'll be straightforward.

I start my self-employment venture next week. Yep. I will be part-time at my current job and taking 2.5 days a week to try and grow, develop and foster this new path the other 2.5 days of the week - which I'm sure will end up being much more, but that is OK. I have a handful of clients, but my main focus will be my new contract. I just don't know what to name my business if it takes off. I am thinking of playing off the BEAN thing, but I'm still just toying with names. For easier taxes, I am going to just be paid under my name, but I am still thinking of something fun and creative to call my business.

In other great news, my church pretty much bought Adobe Creative Suite upgrade for me. I have been putting it off, because of the expense, but the necessity has become apparent in the past few weeks. They want to put the right tools in my hands to grow God's kingdom. It's so cool to be a part of a church that believes in me and wants me to be available to God's calling in my life. I love that God uses the most unsuspecting gifts and talents to get His message across. I am inspired to see Him working through others, too. Like Darlene, Ricky, Jackson,Frances and so many more of my friends. I am feeling so encouraged right now.

2 Comments:

At 9/09/2005 6:06 PM, Blogger Nettie Left a note...

Hey, I'm impressed, I was expecting just a blogger block picture!

 
At 9/09/2005 10:56 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht Left a note...

Ahhhhh! Big hugs my kindred spirit. I am surprised to see my name there, it brings a special feeling to my heart to know that somebody was thinking of me today. Thanks.

Well, even if it was yesterday, I still feel warm and fuzzy.

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...