.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

8.04.2005


would a rose smell as sweet by any other name?

Marta is the other alter-ego that follows me around. She definitely shows-up at Starbucks (obviously), but mostly she shows-up over the phone. Innumerable amounts of people think that my business name is Marta.

I am sure there is some reason why people always get my name wrong, but the real question is: how can I use this to expand my evil empire?

I once created a web guest whose name was Czar Kassim. Say that out loud. It should sound like sarcasm. Anyway, I totally made a comment on someone's website under the pseudonym of Czar. (This website posted alot of mean stuff about my favorite cousin and one of my best friends, so I had to say something.) As I expeted, he did not get it. It was quite unfortunate. What a waste of good sarcasm! It could have been so funny. Unfortunately, he took me seriously and complained to his friends about how Islamic (yes, he thought that name was Muslim) people don't know anything.

And they say ignorance is bliss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...