.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

7.27.2005


I quit... most likely

I quit my job today, so I do not feel like posting my original intentions. I don't know if my boss (aka my mom) and I will work out our differences, but I am fed-up. My mom claims that the problem is a breakdown in our relationship with each other. If we had a personal relationship, that might be true, but we don't. So, that's not it. I think I can pinpoint the exact problems, and they stem from a listening-discerning-defensiveness-communicating stance.

I don't know what I'm going to do, just yet. I'm trying to spruce-up my resume and look for a job that will work with my mortgage payment. I might smooth things over with my mom, but I think that the straw has officially broken the camel for good. Even if we work it out, I think I'll still look into moving.

I have faith that it will work out. In the (paraphrased) words of Tim Sanders, author of the Lovecat Way, "If you cannot imagine starting over, you've got scarcity."

More on scarcity at a later date.

1 Comments:

At 7/27/2005 11:47 AM, Blogger Nettie Left a note...

I'm sorry about the difficulties it seems like you're having...I hope you can at least patch up the personal differences, if any, and find a job that makes you happy.

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...