.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

5.02.2006


happy anniversary to honey




We spent our second anniversary in Disneyland. For those of you whom assume I must be tired of Disneyland - never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line! I never tire of the D-Land. I do, however, grow weary of rude guests, children wearing leashes or harnesses, insolent train conductors and men who think they should move to the front of the line just because they pay $1200 a night to stay there.

I know many former Disneyland employees would not agree with me, but if I didn't have to worry about pay, lived in the greater Anaheim area and did not have a family that I cared to see - I would love to work in Walt's wonderful place. No matter how many times I go, it's always magical for me.

I'm really excited about how these photos came out. We stayed to the very last minute in the park - just to get some good shots without hordes of people in them. Not bad for our little digital Casio Exilim - not bad, at all, I say.

2 Comments:

At 5/07/2006 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a note...

Aww, how fun! Happy anniversary!

 
At 5/08/2006 9:54 AM, Blogger Jesse and Melissa Left a note...

Nice hair cut! Looks very chic!

Melissa

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...