.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

3.22.2006


justin - skip this one

My husband loathes American Idol - thus the warning. If it weren't for TiVo, I probablly would, too. Thankfully, with the click of a button, I am through a 2 hour show in under an hour. In addition to skipping commericals, I have a "Shut-up, Ryan Seacrest" button. That dude can go on and on.

I am INTO IT this year. I can't decided who I want to win, yet. I know who I think should be gone (*cough* Bucky *cough* Kevin) when compared to the rest of them. Kelly bugs me. She's sweet and cute with her "cala-maw-reee" and "I'm a mink" but her singing is hit or miss with me. Paris has an amazing singing voice, but she just cannot answer questions direccted at her on stage. Listen to her next week, it's weird.

I circled my favorites and x-ed out my least favorites, but the question mark people I think have not set their fate, just yet. However, I am shoked that niether Kevin nor Bucky were in the bottom 3 last week. That just doesn't make any sense. I'm sure votefortheworst.com is serving it's purpose this year, as it did last year.

Does anyone else in the blogo-sphere have an opionion on all of this? Please share!

2 Comments:

At 3/23/2006 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a note...

For a second I thought you wre referring to Justin Guarini...

 
At 5/18/2006 9:40 AM, Blogger beccikruger Left a note...

So your thoughts on how it has turned out now?? I still can't get over last week with Chris leaving...

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...