.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

5.22.2006


coolest surprise EVER!

Guess who got to visit Pixar Studios yesterday and got a sneak preview of Cars? No, not her... Not him, either... It was me, silly!

What a totally cool place Pixar is. I mean, I think it would be cool just to a receptionist there. My favorite part was the tour my dad's friend gave us. We got to see original artwork and story boards... Their super-cool employee kitchen/break area temporarily transformed into a diner setting in honor of the movie. The main atrium lobby has a cafeteria (complete w/ wood-fired pizza), sitting areas that have video games, foosball, ping pong and air hockey. The seats in the theater as SO comfortable and HUGE. I think all theaters should have them. And any place that has a giant Sully and Mike at their entrance is OK with me. I was so excited to be there. What cracks me up, is that I don't think my dad nor my mom understood how special it was to be invited. Anyway... That was my Sunday.

4 Comments:

At 5/22/2006 12:28 PM, Blogger bigwhitehat Left a note...

Sounds fun. I found you via a comment on Jeff's blog. Very cool web design. Looks like Darlene's handiwork.

Three of my children can't wait to see the movie.

 
At 5/22/2006 1:27 PM, Blogger beccikruger Left a note...

I am very jealous! I can't wait to see that movie and it's the first animated movie I think my Dad will be excited to see as well. Lucky Duck!

 
At 5/22/2006 6:01 PM, Blogger Emily Left a note...

Why, praytell, has this information been disclosed? I LOVE PIXAR! I want to BE PIXAR... Next time something this phenomenal happens, I expect an immediate phone call with a job offer :)

 
At 5/23/2006 3:06 PM, Blogger Deb Left a note...

Pixar!! How awesome! It sounds like you had a grand time!

...oh...and happy birthday! 29 isn't so bad....I'll be 46 on Friday ...and I have a daughter who will turn four a month later...meanwhile, all my friends who are my age are grandparents already! 29....young - young - young! Enjoy it! ;)

one more thing...I enjoyed reading your comment to the salesperson regarding the Son being present on Easter!

And...never, ever, ever tire of Disney!

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...