.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

5.18.2006


because Becci wanted me to...

Ok, so we're at the finale of American Idol next week. Back in March I circled the people I thought would make it to the end. I was totally wrong with Mandisa, however low and behold who is left? Kat and Taylor - both people I circled. Take that, Simon! I can call it, too! So, with the shocking elimination of Chris last week, it was down to Kat, Taylor and Elliot. I was hoping it would be Kat and Elliot, but that's not going to happen.

Anyway... I do not have a talent for certainty. Last year, I was certain that Bo would win it. I was wrong. This year, the numbers seem to favor Taylor, but it's hard to tell. I like them both. Honestly. I have been voting for Kat and Elliot, because I'm just plain tired of Southerners taking the win on Idol. It's time for a change. That being said, I think I would buy an album from any of the top 5. Does that make them all winners?

2 Comments:

At 5/18/2006 6:20 PM, Blogger Jeff H Left a note...

OK, OK, OK--sorry you didn't make the "Hottie Bloggers" list. But you might still make the "American Blogger Idol" show...

...assuming I ever get around to doing that, of course...

 
At 5/18/2006 8:30 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht Left a note...

I am so opinionated about Idol it stinks. I thought Chris was a one trick rocking pony as some fans have put it, and I was plain tired of the same old screaming week after week. Catherine has got it going on, but both Canadian Idol and American are putting through too many of her kind--pretty young girls, so I like her, but I hope she's second place because I want a change. Anyway since the minute I saw him, I have been rooting for Taylor big time. I'm a huge fan of his. Having said all that--I'm always wrong.

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...