.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

3.25.2007


brown paper packages tied-up with string

Lately some of my favorite things to buy for my business are from See Jane Work. Jen mentioned them in her MySpace blog a while ago and I fell for their hilarious, yet stylish organizational items, labels, cards and folders. I can't wait for my CD Labels and envelopes to get here!

In January I discovered another store: Knock Knock. They kill me. I originally found some stickies titled "Complaint" and "Great Job On" for funny little notes to J. or my vendors. I just toured their site and litterly fell out of my seat laughing at some of their brilliant note pads, like this Cell Citation:

If you're going to take a Knock Knock tour, be sure not to miss out on the New Parent Checklist and the Parking Citation.

2 Comments:

At 3/27/2007 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a note...

The "Sound of Music" must be in the air. I posted a blog entry yesterday entitled "These are a few of my favorite things". I swear I didn't read your blog posting before writing mine:)

BTW - We're planning to go to England in May! More later on the blog.

 
At 4/25/2007 8:29 AM, Blogger beccikruger Left a note...

I thought the site was good fun when I checked it out also. I was reading through my Redbook magazine last night and they had it listed in an article, the knockknock one, made me think of you.

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...