.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

1.16.2007


you don't know Jack

I've waited many months for Jack to return. Fans were treated to a 24-ilicious 4-hour season premier. Lucky me, my husband got all of it last week, but somehow we didn't have time to watch it until Sunday. How delightful to start Jack's day six killing by having him bite into a terrorist's jugular. Very a-la Lost Boys.

I've had to bite my tongue for a whole day, since I knew that Jack killed Curtis earlier than many of my fellow fans. Poor, poor Curtis. I know him and Jack had their differences. I know Jack had to knock Curtis out and I know Curtis had to hold Jack and gun point more than once... But they were friends. What's with 24 kick-starting their seasons by killing awesome characters? Last year it was President Palmer, Tony, Michelle and Edgar, now it's Curtis. They better not mess with my favorite grouchy tech. Long live Chloe!

Although dead by the fourth hour, Ahmed is play by Taj from the Van Wilder movie. I just can't take him seriously, especially as a "bad guy." Plus, he's SO OBVIOUSLY INDIAN, not Middle-Eastern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...