.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

1.02.2007


for justin



He loves Jesus.
He is faithful.
He is a loving and caring father.
He puts family at the top of his priorities.
He takes care of me.
He worries about me when my cough has been hanging on too long.
He makes me laugh.
He laughs at my jokes and sense of humor.
He thinks I'm beautiful.
He loves to just spend time with me, doing whatever.
He encourages me, daily.
He tries to figure out what I want, even when I don't even know.
He's always fixing my computer problems.
He will make dinner.
He loves my cooking.
He lets me listen to Kelly Clarkson when it's my iPod time.
He gives me honesty when I need/want it.
He doesn't attempt to do my laundry.
He does chores around the house, without complaint.
He does the heavy lifting, even though I don't ask for help.
He is always by my side at whatever I have RSVPed for.
He will take a turn on the dancefloor, even though he doesn't like to.
He pays attention.
He lets me buy Best Food mayonaise, even if it's more expensive.
He loves our kitty.
He will bring me cheese on a Wassa cracker, when I'm hungry.
He steps-up to volunteer, because he really wants to.
He wants the very best for the people around him.
He is the love of my life.

I can't even list all of the things he does and is. If I tried you would be scrolling forever.

2 Comments:

At 1/02/2007 8:45 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht Left a note...

What an awesome list and an awesome guy! He really sounds romantic.

 
At 1/03/2007 6:19 AM, Blogger CJ Left a note...

Aw, what a great list! He's one lucky man to have a wife who SEES all the good in him!

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...