.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2.13.2006


you know what sucks?

Waiting for Tivo to get us to a point in 24 when it's safe to watch without running into commercials. What's going to happen tonight? Who's Jack going to torture oby carving out their ocular cavity? I wonder if Jack is going to die this season - but don't worry fans, he's died many times. He'll be back. Jack will always be back.

I heart Jack Bauer!

Yeah... It's been a long day. I'm only posting so you don't have to stare at that fugly photo of me from the last post. You can thank me later.

7 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 9:36 PM, Blogger Ricky Left a note...

you're not allowed to copy my comments. think of your own stuff boring marla. ;)

 
At 2/14/2006 12:02 AM, Blogger Scott Parejo Left a note...

Actually, I expect that Jack Bauer could get you to make that face with his "techniques." Ah, Jack, you have the only heart of gold I know that pumps lead.

Good to have you back!

 
At 2/14/2006 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a note...

Who else could instill such fear when uttering the line, "Curtis, get me a chair?"

 
At 2/14/2006 11:55 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht Left a note...

I missed some posts here. Your photo is so cute. Much cuter than Keifers, he irritates me.

 
At 2/14/2006 12:24 PM, Blogger Marla Bean Left a note...

Ricky is just mad that I called him on his poor grammar.

Parry Joe, Jack's techniques are only in name of saving this country! Glad to be back, too!

Jen - ditto.

Honey, those words do strike fear intot he hearts of CTU!

Yay! My fugly photo isn't as that bad, but then again, I think Darlene is just being sweet!



Jen, ditto.

 
At 2/16/2006 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a note...

Uhhhhh...thank you?

 
At 2/17/2006 8:00 AM, Blogger Marla Bean Left a note...

Nettie, what do you mean?

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...