.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2.17.2006


early start

Good morning Bloggers! I have been up since 4:30 AM and 3.5 hours later, I feel like I finally figured out the correct time to get up in the morning to have enough time to get everything done that I need to get done before I start to work.

I just wanted to post a note of thanksgiving to Christ for making it possible to have the kind of relationship we have with God. I also want to thank him for answered prayers - Rebekah's latest counts indicate that the cancer is gone. That is great news! I know this is not the end of a long road for her and her family, but it's a GREAT SIGN from God. Answered prayers are a beautiful thing.

2 Comments:

At 2/17/2006 8:50 AM, Blogger Ricky Left a note...

thats great about rebekah. for some reason i thought she was the little girl that had died.

oh, have fun waking up at 4:30. id rather have bamboo shoots stuck up my finger and toenails.

 
At 2/19/2006 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a note...

Good moooooooooorning Marla! Afternoon. WEll, whatever.

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...