.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

7.28.2008


8-year old forced to eat organic macaroni & cheese

We just bought a 15 pack of Annie's shells and cheese at Costco. Yes. I am THAT kind of mom. I just cannot stand to give him a chemical lunch. Sorry, Kraft, but that stuff is just nasty. Adding milk and butter does not make it more like real cheese. It is my general rule to outlaw foods whose ingredients I cannot identify nor pronounce. And unfortunately, the stuff you and I probably grew-up on has been outlawed from the Tipton house since last year.

Apparently, the Onion knows me. Check this out.

2 Comments:

At 7/29/2008 1:19 PM, Blogger Jesse and Melissa Left a note...

I highly recommend a book called The Omnivore's Dilemma, it's all about this kind of thing.

But good job with good choices.

-Jesse

 
At 8/08/2008 11:23 PM, Blogger Francesst Left a note...

i immediately wanted mac and cheese after reading this post and i went with the blue box variety. ;-)

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...