.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

5.23.2008


(not-so) random thoughts

I think when people say you can never know the true nature of God, they are right. That is something we will not know until we have taken our last breath. I think our simple minds are no match for the complexity of our perfect God. However, there is a good way to see God's nature at work and how he has plans for all of us - you can find it all in the Bible.

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:10

I think I run into the problem of making God fit into my own worldly plans. Recently, I have learned from Paul (the disciple/apostle, not my pastor) that we should all live as though we are citizens of heaven. If you really, truly think about that... It changes everything.

1 Comments:

At 6/03/2008 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a note...

But it still won't keep my from jaywalking.

Dang, girl, are you busy or something? Am I gonna have to actually CALL you to find out what's going on in your life?

Sheesh.

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...