.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

7.21.2008


SJP in MY MALL!


So, like, the coolest thing to happen to Stoneridge Mall in... well, ever... happened this past week. SJP was at Macy's and I missed it! My friend sent me this camera phone photo when it was too late for me to rush over there to catch a glimpse. I am not a star-struck weirdo; I have loved SATC forever and I have been an SJP fan since Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

As Justin said, "Wow, that would be like me meeting Mark Hamel, but for you!" See? He got it.

2 Comments:

At 7/21/2008 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a note...

Oh. Mah. GAH! This is so cool! I cannot believe she was at Stoneridge!

And Justin NAILED it. Except that SJP is not a punchline. ;)

 
At 7/22/2008 12:36 AM, Blogger Ricky Left a note...

Wait. Who is Mark HAMEL?

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...