.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

7.22.2008


thanks, Craigslist

In making room for Luke to come and live with us, my office had to move. My corner desk hogged a lot of the room that is now Luke's bedroom and we felt pretty strongly that he needed to have a space all to himself.

So, thanks to some pretty good sales on craigslist, we were able to convert my office. We moved my office into our bedroom and now I can actually say that I have a sanctuary for a room (yes, even with a home office in there). I love our bedroom. It cost us very little and saved us so much room. Of course, hitting the PB clearance for desperately needed new bedding, helped the transformation. I found that we spend a lot of time in our room, now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...