.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

10.24.2006


sexy nurse costume

While Justin and I are creating our top secret costumes (photos to follow after Saturday's party), I think with the current theme of the above link, we'll have a chance at being the most original people there.

In the words of Lindsay Lohann's character in Mean Girls "...Halloween is the the one night a year when a girl can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it."

Why is that? Worse than that... Why do people think this is sexy? I mean, I get the whole no clothes thing, but doesn't this come off like you're trying too hard?

1 Comments:

At 10/26/2006 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a note...

Mikey G says... I dunno if I agree with Lohan's character because I know some women who still say stuff about what other women wear. I assumed it was jealousy of some kind.

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...