.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

12.17.2005


bob's world

When I was in high school, Ines, our German exchange student, asked me for a ride home. It was a cold December evening and I remember thinking that it was great to drive people around - I guess when you're 16, any chance to drive someone somewhere - anywhere - is a good time. So, as I rounded the corner to her house, I was blinded by Bob's World. Little did I know that same path would be followed again and again for the next 12 years.

What is it? Bob's World is a twinkling light display that would put any National Lampoon, light-weilding Griswold to shame. To shame, I say! It is seriously the most insane display of holly jolliness - ever. And it's awesome!

Merry Christmas! Enjoy Bob's World from wherever you are.

3 Comments:

At 12/19/2005 6:21 AM, Blogger Jeff H Left a note...

"Why would Santa need his reindeer if he has a helicopter?:

In case he needs to med-evac any injured reindeer to the nearest veterinary hospital.

 
At 12/19/2005 2:51 PM, Blogger Nettie Left a note...

Everywhere needs a Bob!

 
At 1/05/2006 5:00 PM, Blogger David Edward Left a note...

look like bob rocks!! and he must own enegy stock!!

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...