.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

1.19.2006


someone thinks I'm special

Maybe it's because I watch all that Firefly stuff with him. Maybe it's because I endure countless hours of Star Wars talk, trivia and theory. Maybe it's because he knows how hard I've been working lately. Maybe it's because I cook and clean for him. Maybe it's because of the good lovin', but whatever it is - I'm glad. My honey loves me. He brought home flowers last night. Not just any flowers, but lovely tulips (my favorite) and they're pink (also my favorite)! He did good. I'm so lucky.

4 Comments:

At 1/19/2006 7:10 PM, Blogger Jeff H Left a note...

I suspect he's pretty darned lucky, too.

And, the new profile pic is great.

 
At 1/23/2006 8:51 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht Left a note...

I agree with Jeff, the profile photo is great.

I think the flowers are just because you are a wonderful you.

 
At 1/25/2006 11:08 PM, Blogger Scott Parejo Left a note...

I think it means he's a girly man... just kidding. :)

 
At 1/29/2006 12:27 PM, Blogger Scott Parejo Left a note...

Your beans are random and I feel compelled to ask for more of their random beanness.

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...