.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

7.13.2005


feeling feisty today

Today, I am wearing this cream colored shirt that has a brown flower on the top left side of the shirt, starting at my shoulder. It's one of my favorite Banana shirts that I have had for ages. The flower has started to fade and, from a distance, it looks more like a coffee stain - which is exactly what people think when they see me. So, all day I get these funny looks and people telling me I have something on my shirt. One would think that I would toss the darn thing, because it looks like an accident, but I love it. It's like my own little practical joke that makes me giggle with glee. Ha! I laugh at you.

In other news, I watched the Next Karate Kid last night. Hillary Swank is SO NOT a good Daniel-san. She's really annoying and unconvincing as a karate protégé. What do you expect? It's the third sequeal to a series that gets worse with every addition. Karate Kid II is where I draw the line. By the way, what was with the hawk in that movie? And I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to live with a bunch of monks who think its OK to let roaches roam their tables. Yuck.

5 Comments:

At 7/13/2005 12:00 PM, Blogger Marla Bean Left a note...

Ok, totally know what you're talking about with the meat locker. I think my open-toed sandles will give me frostbite. Buurrr! The gals in my office would concur.

 
At 7/13/2005 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a note...

FUNNY ENOUGH....I consider Marla good friend so this morning I thought I noticed a large stain on her shirt and I wanted to say "Hey Marla,....I think you got a little something on ya...." But then I realized it was not the most decorative stain, but in fact a FLOWER!!!! That's fun!!!!!!

 
At 7/13/2005 2:52 PM, Blogger Ricky Left a note...

i've never even seen the next karate kid. it's kind of how people who love rocky don't acknowledge rocky V. or how normal people don't acknowledge star trek.

 
At 7/13/2005 3:12 PM, Blogger Marla Bean Left a note...

Ricky, you crack me up. LOL

 
At 7/13/2005 3:43 PM, Blogger Nettie Left a note...

I did love the monks, but the ones in Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls are funnier.

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...