.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

7.05.2007


sometimes i feel like this...

Study: 100 Percent Of Americans Lead Secret Lives

The Onion

Study: 100 Percent Of Americans Lead Secret Lives

BERKELEY, CA—A study released Monday by the University of California-Berkeley shows that 100 percent of Americans fail to disclose the full truth about what they think and do in private.


... okay, but not in the weird way that this article implies. Mostly by the life I lead in the summers and how much it is unlike my life during the rest of the year. I try to squeeze so much onto my many plates that I fear I might collapse. I have to learn to take things as they come and realize that some stuff is going to fall and splatter onto the floor. And sometimes it's cherry juice on white grout - impossible to clean.

Hope you're all doing well! I will post again, sometime, really, I will.

1 Comments:

At 7/13/2007 2:25 PM, Blogger Unknown Left a note...

I have your answer - those clorox bleach pens work wonders on white grout!!! Miss ya....
~Melinda

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...