.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

11.28.2005


my honey

There is this amazing man in my life. He's supportive and he's loving. He has told me that even if I fail, he's proud of me for following my dream. As time goes on, I realize that, after God, he really does put me first in his life and that he loves me more than I know. Justin, you are a true blessing in my life. This post is for you.

Thank you for sharing the journey with me. Thank you for all of the prayers, wiping all the tears, wrapping your arms around me, the many pep talks, the way you tell other people about me with pride in your tone, the hundred different ways you look at me to make me feel special and sexy, for loving my family as if it were yours all along, for giving my dad a hug when we lost our long-time family dog, for bringing me water in the middle of the night and for being the best husband on Earth. This list could go on and on, but your should know I am grateful for you.

3 Comments:

At 11/28/2005 10:05 AM, Blogger Jeff H Left a note...

Justin is one lucky man. God's blessings on you, him, and your family.

 
At 11/28/2005 6:36 PM, Blogger Ricky Left a note...

That's really nice. Sickening, but nice. :)

 
At 11/28/2005 8:18 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht Left a note...

That's awesome. I wrote my hubby a story today about how great he was too. I gave it to him after supper. When they're that great, they're deserving.

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...