.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

11.09.2005


i'm sorry wendye

"Could a nonfat, sugar-free latte be this tasty?" The minty, chocolately deliciousness rolled around making a party in my mouth. But as I was delighting in the taste, my heart sank as I read the cup - this wonderful creation belonged to "Wendye." It was a full-fat mint hot cocoa. No wonder it was so yummilicious.

Apparently, I don't even look at the cup before I start sipping. At least it wasn't something nasty like an Americano. I do wonder if Wendye actually spelled her name that way. It could be the correct spelling, but knowing Starbucks, it may not have even been her name. It probably belonged to a "Mindy."

Don't worry, friends, I did inform the barista that I had mistakenly taken Wendye's drink. She slapped me on the hand, re-made Wendye's drink and then sent me on my way with Maria's good, but not Wendye-good, Starbucks fix.

2 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 7:37 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht Left a note...

I'm assuming Wendy didn't backwash in it before you had your turn at the straw. That would not be cool.

 
At 11/12/2005 5:46 PM, Blogger Nettie Left a note...

My manager made me go get Starbucks for her the other day, so it's "Here's your hot chocolate Kristy- oh no, Nettie!" I was impressed. But then I remembered I was wearing a nametag.

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...