.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

6.25.2008


a late review

Often when Justin is away, I have a ridiculously hard time going to sleep. I use that time to catch up on a chick flick or my reading or maybe a little Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii. But tonight I decided to rent P.S. I Love You from the good folks at Comcast On Demand. I heard that I would need a hankie for this flick, but I had no idea...

I am not going to give you any spoilers, if you haven't already seen it (it was in the theaters in, like, February). All I'm going to say is that if you believe in true love so deep that it transcends life, death and beyond, rent this movie. It was worth every wadded-up tissue on my bedroom floor. The soundtrack is worth a gander as well.

It's nice to see Harry Connik Jr. return to a role similar to the one I loved from Hope Floats. Yes, gentlemen, you may roll your eyes at my mention of that flick, but I don't know a girl who didn't at the very LEAST like it. Give it a go, my romantic saps. If you have already seen it - let me know your thoughts.

2 Comments:

At 6/26/2008 11:30 AM, Blogger beccikruger Left a note...

If you liked the movie, you will love the book (I have it if you would like to borrow it). Even more of a tearjerker!!

 
At 6/26/2008 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a note...

Dude. I can't take that right now. But I shall tuck the rec away for when I can. :P

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...