.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

9.21.2004


Padme Tipton has arrived!


PADME
Originally uploaded by BeanTipton.
Justin and I adopted a kitty yesterday. Her name is Padme (this is Justin's Star Wars fantacism at it's best). She is very cute and cuddly. I can tell that she's going to be a lap cat, because she just loves to sit on you and purr her little heart out.

She's really tiny, so I put a bell collar on her. That's coming off tonight. As you know, cats are nocturnal. Yeah, so that bell was all I heard when I was supposed to be sleeping.

She's our little baby kitty. I'm getting all mushy, so I'm gonna go.

1 Comments:

At 9/22/2004 4:17 PM, Blogger Marla Bean Left a note...

Yes that is the kitty formally known as Tippy! Who's gonna come over to pet the kitty?

 

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...