.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

8.24.2004


Everyone has an online journal

I only created this so that I could post replies to Emmaleigh's exciting, French-mullet-discovering travel journal. So, here I am posting a message that God only knows who will even read. What does one write in these things? I guess you write about your life and stuff.

My life... On a sunny Wednesday evening in May, 1977, Natalie Joan Kruger gave birth to baby girl. Natalie and Kelvin Kruger were excited to have a daughter (one of three, now). They were going to name the baby Wendy or perhaps Cindy. However, Natalie had spoken with her boss' chauffer who said that the most beautiful name in the world is Marla Jean. So, there it was. They named her Marla Jean Kruger, after the chauffer's long, lost girlfriend. And on that day in May the flowers bloomed, the birds sang and the three fairies made a visit to her bassent to bestow gifts upon the young -- <>

Who wants to know this crap? It's kinda lame. I wish I had something really cool to tell you. I'm not on a fabulous trip to France where the next year of my life is going to change the course of my remaining years on Earth. I've done the big trip and that was in 1998.

So, I'm married to a great man, Justin. I have a stepson, Luke. And life is pretty good right now.

Justin and I are planning a trip to the U.K. for next February or March. We so excited. I'm hoping we'll be able to visit Emmaleigh, but we'll see how the funds pan out.

That's all I have to say for now. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


It's 'bean' fun...

Back to the daily grind...